Tuesday, January 3, 2012

beginning 2012

WOW.......and here we go.  Made it another year........I'm grateful for just being alive, all I've been given and all I haven't.  I work part time at a couple of jobs I really love, with people I love also.  I sincerely do love retail, have seemed to return to it; first while in college, and second upon graduating. I love the whole experience, not  just the people I get to meet, but the colors, the way a store is laid out, the sales......I get to look at, touch, open and sniff all kinds of products, and don't feel the need to buy. Couldn't get any better.  I really like shopping all year long for future gifts; I have a plastic tote I put the stuff in, and when a day happens that I can use one, I'm all set. Love that feeling.  I wish all my friends and family the very best the new year has to offer one and all.  Follow your passion, it's so important.

No comments:

Post a Comment