Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Another Page in my Life

OMG......a new job opportunity.....I accepted.....requires me to move.....I'm excited.  My new apt. is being completely, and I mean COMPLETELY ,  so although it will be a tad smaller than this one, it will be soooo much nicer.  Yeehaw.  I will be able to stop working in retail completely, and focus on what I feel I have been put on earth to do......art.  I worked my butt off to get the degree,  the mechanics are implanted, and the ideas abound.  So I'm being given a chance to prove I have the " stuff " to do it.  I'm excited.  The new place is so kitty friendly, they are gonna love it.  Ledges all over the place, almost like race tracks......fun is in the future.  I'm so grateful for this opportunity I can hardly express it.  Later.

1 comment: