Thursday, August 16, 2012

FIRE

Fire is ravaging my old home town area.......many homes burned to the ground.  OMG.  My good friends in Upper County are okay, as are their animals. Thank goodness.

HEAT is ravaging this area in Vancouver......I SO do not like this kind of heat; not healthy for anything except lizards.  Thank goodness we have a pool so the tenants can cool off.  My cats are conked out in front of the fans, and we are all awaiting the arrival of the window A/C I ordered two weeks ago.  Phew !!!!!

My wonderful grand daughter is living with me for a little while, until her apartment is finished; and then for the very first time in her life, she will have a space of her own, such an empowering experience.  We looked at vehicles last night and so that will help her get where she wants to go, whenever she wants to.  I'm excited to watch this transition.....and blessed.  She's very very talented in graphic design; brings back so many memories of doing the same thing; but now my medium is fabric.  Yup, we be creative women here......

I'm grateful for each and every day I get to wake up and make more art.  And each and every night when I finally crash......I'm grateful for the day I had. I think it's called spirituality.  I love it.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment